function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SouadSalhiSouadSalhi 

Trailhead Issue - Lightning Experience Chatter Basics/Getting Started with Chatter

Hi guys,
I am working on the trailhead Lightning Experience Chatter Basics/Getting Started with Chatter (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lex_implementation_chatter/lex_implementation_chatter_intro).
In the section to customise Group Layout they mentioned that we can add a Salesforce1 action called "New Group Member".
I tried several time but impossible to find this action.
Any help ?
Thanks
Best Answer chosen by SouadSalhi
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi SouadSalhl
yes there is little confusing but now there is no acton with name new group member if you look into action  pallette you can see 2 option
1. Add Member = use for add single memeber for group.
2. Add Members  = use for add multiple group member at a time in group.

in trailhead its show new group member action but in winter 17 update its not anymore in action  pallette  .
for add new group member use these two option
i hop it helps you

All Answers

can you share your group layout screen short
THnaks
SouadSalhiSouadSalhi
Hi,
plese find attached my screenshot. As you can see I can't find "New Group Member'" action in the screen.
Thanks
Impossible to find New Group Member SF1 action
hi SouadSalhi
yes there is no acton with group member action name . thats name is Add member 
maybe trailhead not update name
User-added image
use add Member action for add new member to group
i hop it helps you
Mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others in future

SouadSalhiSouadSalhi
Thank you but the confusion came from the fact that in the trailhead screenshot (see below) we have both "New Group Member" (that I can't find) and "Add Member" (that you suggested to use). That's why I thought that something was not clear.
So I guess the screenshot in Trailhead is wwrong.
Anyway Thank you but still would love to understand if there is a difference between those 2 actions.
SouadSalhiSouadSalhi
Trailhead ScreenShot
hi SouadSalhl
yes there is little confusing but now there is no acton with name new group member if you look into action  pallette you can see 2 option
1. Add Member = use for add single memeber for group.
2. Add Members  = use for add multiple group member at a time in group.

in trailhead its show new group member action but in winter 17 update its not anymore in action  pallette  .
for add new group member use these two option
i hop it helps you

This was selected as the best answer