function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eli SantowEli Santow 

Cannot Mark Trailhead Module as "Read" - Creating and Customizing Lightning Apps

I have been unable to mark the Trailhead module "Creating and Customizing Lightning Apps" as read. There is no assigned challenge, and it says to complete the module, it must be marked as read. I am signed in, and still unable to mark ad read. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eli
Gordon EngelGordon Engel
I see the same thing you do, and I don't know the answer, but if you complete all the other modules in the trail does it mark this one (the last in the trail) as compelete and give you the credits and the badge?
Eli SantowEli Santow
I have completed all other modules in order to obtain the badge, and it is still marked incomplete.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi Eli - sorry for the trouble. This unit is currently missing the associated challenge, and we'll need to make a fix before you can complete the module. We're targeting 11/1 for the fix. Please hold off on this module until then. My apologies again for the inconvenience. 
Gordon EngelGordon Engel
The issue is now resolved.  We're sorry for the inconvenience.  Please try the Trailhead Unit again.