function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neeraj KandukuriNeeraj Kandukuri 

An internal server error has occurred when accessing a new custom object created recently

The Below is the error message i am getting after creating a new object and trying to open it. I cant even see the object in the objects list. Does this has anything to do with namespace which I have setup today. ??
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Error ID: 469110958-570376 (-537742935)
Gordon EngelGordon Engel
This appears to be a problem with adding Buttons on the page you are editing.  As far as I can tell it mostly happens on AP servers, so it could be related to multi-byte characters in your button details.

The good news is that it typically goes away over night or when your org cache gets cleared.  You can file a case with Salesforce and ask them to clear your org cache.  There's a P-1 Bug filed for this issue, but it does not have any customer cases associated with it (W-3352925).