function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MBodalskiMBodalski 

forceCommunity:searchInterface Documentation

Is there any documentation out there related to the forceCommunity:searchInterface announced in the Winter '17 release notes? xx.lightning.force.com/auradocs/reference.app comes up empty and the only other mention I can find of it are the release notes.

Alternitively, is there a way to view the source for the default search bar in the Napili template? I figure that's got to be somewhere in the org, but I have not been able to put my hands on it.
Best Answer chosen by MBodalski
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi MBodalski,

Please check below thread from stack exchange community exactly with similar requirement. Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi MBodalski,

Please check below thread from stack exchange community exactly with similar requirement. Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
This was selected as the best answer
MBodalskiMBodalski
Thanks.