function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhinav Sharma 121Abhinav Sharma 121 

How to enable IOT Cloud in a developer org. or in a sandbox?

How to enable IOT Cloud in a developer org. or in a sandbox?
Can someone please suggest the next steps here or share more details here?
Thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Abhinav Sharma 121
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhinav,

Very sorry to say this,IOT cloud is not available now for developer or sandbox orgs.It's still being tested by force.com platform and not yet ready for implementation.Still, it is used only for testing purpose.IOT cloud access is given to only selected customers.

Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhinav,

Very sorry to say this,IOT cloud is not available now for developer or sandbox orgs.It's still being tested by force.com platform and not yet ready for implementation.Still, it is used only for testing purpose.IOT cloud access is given to only selected customers.

Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P

This was selected as the best answer
Valerio VilasiValerio Vilasi
Hi Nagendra.P,

what do you mean when you say "Still, it is used only for testing purpose.IOT cloud access is given to only selected customers" ?
I am an employee of a large company interested to investigate the features offered by Salesforce iOT cloud.
Please, could you show me the easiest way to enable a customer to use iOT cloud by Salesforce?

Best Regards,
Valerio
Abhishek Kumar SharmaAbhishek Kumar Sharma
Hi All,
Maybe Salesforce IoT not available in developer org initially but now it is available in Developer org. 
Here is the step to enable :
  1. Switch to lightning environment (Required)
  2. Go to setup and type "salesforce IoT"
  3. Click on "Getting start"
  4. Enable the feature
Let me know if any other help is required.
Thanks to All.
Christopher GraßmuckChristopher Graßmuck
Hi, 
in my Developer org Salesforce IoT is still not available...

What can i do to use SF IoT?

Thx,

Cheers, Christopher