function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rizwan ahmed 16rizwan ahmed 16 

ttps://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/project/quickstart-app-builder/quickstart-app-builder1

I have added all the components correctly  even though i am getting the  same error.can any one help me out with this error
Best Answer chosen by rizwan ahmed 16
 Hi piyush soni thanks for the Link .Actually I was not able to find the component with name 'Collaborate' under the standard components list. I found out that the  "Chatter feed in the new Lightning Experience is referred to as Collaborate ". The below solution worked for me. 
User-added image

All Answers

I have added all the components which required. even though i am getting the same error

i have added all the components as required. even though iam fetting the same error can any one help me out with this error in "https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lightning_app_builder/lightning_app_builder_recordpage"
 Hi piyush soni thanks for the Link .Actually I was not able to find the component with name 'Collaborate' under the standard components list. I found out that the  "Chatter feed in the new Lightning Experience is referred to as Collaborate ". The below solution worked for me. 
User-added image
This was selected as the best answer