function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richard Evans 23Richard Evans 23 

Page Start_Chatting does not exist error

I am working on the "Build a Branded Chat" project in Trailhead.

In performing hte steps of final step "Test Your Chat" on #8 "Click next to your new Visualforce Page. We recommend keeping the page in a separate browser window, so you can easily access it while you’re in the console." Getting an error; "Page Start_Chatting does not exist "

<Rick Evans>
rick.evans@jci.com
Shun KosakaShun Kosaka
Hi, 
Try to access https://yourinstance.salesforce.com/apex/Start_Chatting
And your screenshot may be helpful to solve!
Richard Evans 23Richard Evans 23
Revisited my problem and determined it was caused by my process of switching Trailhead accounts. I found out after completing 7 modules that it is not possible to transfer the badges if changing employers or instances. So I created a new Trailhead account and used information in a knowledge article to get credit for completed Challenges (except the multiple choice Challenges that must be redone). Once I repeated the Challenge in the new Trailhead account, it worked fine. Bottom line is I could not use the older Development Account for the Project. Thanks,
Marijana VlahovicMarijana Vlahovic
Hi,
I am working on the "Build a Branded Chat" project in Trailhead. I cannot verify the final step "Test your chat" because I keep getting the error
"The Visualforce page Start Chatting does not exist. Please follow instructions carefully." - when indeed it does exist. I've tested everything successfully, chatted, but I just cannot verify the step.