function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Avinash RAvinash R 

Error on Satisfaction Survey Project

I have been working on the Satisfaction Survey Project on Trailhead and keep getting the below error message, I have tried the project any on a new DE org and I am still facing the same error.

Error Message :
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LCTRGUGX

This is the third time I am redoing the project and end up getting the same error. 

Please suggest.

Regards,
- Avinash

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Avinash,

Usually, this error goes away once you clear your cookies and log out and log in again and recheck the challenge.

Please refer below link .

https://na43.salesforce.com/chatteranswers/ChatterAnswersQuestionSingleItem.apexp?id=9060G000000XeK7

​Hope this helps you!

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Sally VilardiSally Vilardi
I am having the same issue I have completed this task 3 TIMES! 

Challenge Not yet complete... what's wrong?: 
unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) HOW DO I GET ONE? to check this challenge. id: CVDNCLJQ