function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sharmila SahooSharmila Sahoo 

I have a field of type rich text area and one field of type URL. My requirement is when I click on field of type rich text area(Image) it should move to the location as specified by other field of type URL.Can anybody please help?

I need to use it in VF page.

<apex:outputLink target="_blank" value="{!recordWrapperForContent.sfdcObject['Url__c']}">  <apex:outputField value="{!temp.sfdcObject['Navigation_Image__c']}"  style="height: 240px !important; width:100px !important;" ></apex:outputField></apex:outputLink>

This code I am using Url__c field of type URL and Navigation IMAGE is image.  "recordWrapperForContent.sfdcObject" is wrapper class variable This is  So what I want is when I click on field of type rich text area(Image) it should move to the location as specified by other field of type URL.I am getting this error  when I click on Image

"
The name can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must begin with a letter and be unique, and must not include spaces, end with an underscore, or contain two consecutive underscores."