function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eduardo DeslandesEduardo Deslandes 

Getting Started with Entitlements Challenge

Hi, I have done all steps in the Housekeeping topic and all steps exactly how is in the challenge, but I'm still getting the error: "Could not find an Entitlement Template named 'Trailhead Standard Web Support' with a term of 90 days and of type 'Web Support'", anyone could help me, please?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Eduardo Deslandes,

Please consider below points.

1.To complete this challenge, you must have enabled entitlement management and added the Entitlement Templates related list to your product page layout.

2.Try to copy paste the name of the template and product as given in the challenge because the trailhead is very particular about names.

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Thanks, I'll try later.
Philip CzuprasPhilip Czupras

Hi,
for me it does not work either.

I copied the names and tried an other playground.

Please help.

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,
entitlement management is enabled and templates is added to the new product. 
Please find attached the screenshot.
Hi, I don't remember if this problem was about translation, but in some Trailhead challenges I've only passed after change the language option in my user and set it to use Salesforce in English.
Hi Eduardo,
thank you very much for you answer.
But it does not work. I changed language to English and added template + product again. 
Same error....

Erwin GonzalezErwin Gonzalez
Hi,
I think the same thing about a traslation problem. The type of my developer entitlement field always appears in spanish.
So i created two picklist values for the field Type of Entitlement object. (Web Support and Phone Support). Edit the Entitlement template asociate the Web Support type, and it works.
Hope this helps you.,
Regards.
Fran Cámara 9Fran Cámara 9
Thanks a lot, this has also worked for me
Diego PeresDiego Peres
Hello, I had the same problem when I analyzed it and why the trail should be done in CLASSIC mode.
Rafael Costa 9Rafael Costa 9
Thank you Erwin, 4 years later and your solution is still working! As you said, for some reason the Type kept showing in Portuguese, even though my org laguage is set to English.
Julian Torga 7Julian Torga 7
Thank you Erwin, tried your solution and worked perfectly.
Fabio Lima 5Fabio Lima 5
Thank you Erwin. On my org, the picklist value appears in Portuguese (Brazil), and now my challenge has passed with your solution.
alexandre faria 3alexandre faria 3
thanks Erwin. It work for me when I create the picklist value Web Support