function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VIJAY J 7VIJAY J 7 

Whats the meaning of the following lines

Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30128000000RUrR. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.

Explaination : Even after i deleted the trigger, i am getting this while updating the account fields.

Best Answer chosen by VIJAY J 7
Prasad Avala(SFDC)Prasad Avala(SFDC)
Vijay,
Its not a trigger as Force.com guru mentioned. The ID of the process builder / Visual flow is 30128000000RUrR.

There are two ways to find out which Process Builder or Visual flow is causing the issue.

Option 1:
1. The person who created/Deployed/activated the process /flow will receive a exception email from Salesforce.
If you are not the one, please check with your team for the email to see name of the process builder/ flow.

Option 2:
2. If you have used/created Visual flows in salesforce, Navigate to Visual flows and  open any version of the flow and check for the URL 
where you see a below sample URL replace the ID with your error ID 30128000000RUrR and use a new tab and paste the new URL to see the process or Visual flow name(please Use correct Instance (sandbox/Production). Once found the name of the process/flow, deactivate it (if Sandbox) and update account fields to confirm error is gone.Later you can try to find out the issue with Process/flow.

If you activate the flow with your login next time on you will receive an exception mail with process/ flow name :) since lasted updated is you.

https://prasadapp-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/designer/designer.apexp#Id=301i00000005uJn

All Answers

Sanchivan SivadasanSanchivan Sivadasan
I believe that means a Flow is associated to the object that you are working with and it's failing. It's not the trigger that is failing.
Prasad Avala(SFDC)Prasad Avala(SFDC)
Vijay,
Its not a trigger as Force.com guru mentioned. The ID of the process builder / Visual flow is 30128000000RUrR.

There are two ways to find out which Process Builder or Visual flow is causing the issue.

Option 1:
1. The person who created/Deployed/activated the process /flow will receive a exception email from Salesforce.
If you are not the one, please check with your team for the email to see name of the process builder/ flow.

Option 2:
2. If you have used/created Visual flows in salesforce, Navigate to Visual flows and  open any version of the flow and check for the URL 
where you see a below sample URL replace the ID with your error ID 30128000000RUrR and use a new tab and paste the new URL to see the process or Visual flow name(please Use correct Instance (sandbox/Production). Once found the name of the process/flow, deactivate it (if Sandbox) and update account fields to confirm error is gone.Later you can try to find out the issue with Process/flow.

If you activate the flow with your login next time on you will receive an exception mail with process/ flow name :) since lasted updated is you.

https://prasadapp-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/designer/designer.apexp#Id=301i00000005uJn

This was selected as the best answer
VIJAY J 7VIJAY J 7
thank u sir. its working as what u have mentioned in this answer. thank u so much.