function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Travis JohnstonTravis Johnston 

Change "Select Products to Reduce" page layout

Right now if you click the "Select Products to Reduce" button on Reduction Orders it loads a Lightning page layout that contains a list of all the Products in the Original Order. 

Screenshot of a Product List for Reduction Orders

This list becomes a pain when you have similiarily name Products or if, in our case, what makes a Product unique is the content in a few other fields such as "Attendee" and "Registration" lookup fields. 

I have been tasked with adding these fields to this list but I can't find a way to change this layout. Reduction Orders are not a typical or custom object, and the only page layout options are for regular Orders and Order Products, which have no effect on Reduction Order Products. 

I've looked through all the VF pages, components, Apex Class/Triggers, and Lightning components but I don't see anything related to this page. 

If I use the Chrome element inspector I can see it referencing:

OrderItemMultiLineEdit - which I have looked at and it doesn't seem or it's being overwritten so changes have no effect

/ui/orderitem/ReductionOrderItemEditPage/e - Which is what I need but don't know where this is

Any help appreciated.