function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kristie Cassel ThompsonKristie Cassel Thompson 

The approval process entry criteria evaluated to true when they should have been false. Check to make sure you have set all entry criteria exactly as specified in the challenge

I am losing my mind over here. I have done the challange and think I have it right. I have check the form for other people with the same issue but non of it makes sense to me. 

The approval process entry criteria evaluated to true when they should have been false. Check to make sure you have set all entry criteria exactly as specified in the challenge
User-added image

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kristie,

Please try the below workaround and let me know if it works for you.

Under "Final Approval Actions" you can select EDIT next to Record Lock, and unlock it, since the instructions say approved/rejected accounts end up unlocked.

Please let us know if still, you are looking for something else other than this.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This error might be not only for entry criteria it may be checking for all the conditions in the approval process.Please refer below link and see if you have done the same thing check the whole process .

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B31rIAC

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Nagendra,

Final Approval and Rejection are set to Unlock.

Sandhya,
I looked at this answer yesterday and I have check and recheck and still getting the same error.

Brad LloydBrad Lloyd
In case it helps, my issue was setting the condition to GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 500 when it's looking for GREATER THAN.  It wasn't clear in the conditions.
Aditya A 18Aditya A 18
Hi Kristie,
I'm also getting the same error. I checked multiple times what mistake I did, but clueless. Did you get any progress on this?
Jd WilsonJd Wilson
'Brad Lloyd
In case it helps, my issue was setting the condition to GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 500 when it's looking for GREATER THAN.  It wasn't clear in the conditions.'

This seems to be the solution to problem.

Dharmendrakumar pandeyDharmendrakumar pandey
Hi Aditya A 18, Kristie, 
  I am getting same error as you are getting could you help me please to resolve this issue.
my Error:-
The approval process entry criteria evaluated to true when it should have been false. Make sure you have set all entry criteria as specified in the challenge.

Thanks In Advance
Nab devNab dev
Hi everyone,
The condition is GREATER THAN 500 so we need to choose  GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 501

Entry Criteria(Account: TypeEQUALSProspect) AND (Account: EmployeesGREATER OR EQUAL501)

Best Regards,
BETTICH NABIL