function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sam sjsam sj 

How to merge the word documents from content distribution onto specific section of drawloop template

Hi,
 Have Someone Ever Encountered This Regarding Drawloop Document Generation I Have A Word File With All The Content;. It Has 3 Empty Sections {At Random Places} To Fill In With 2 Reports (Word Files) And Rich Text Field'S Data {From Case Object}. That Word Document Is Uploaded As Template In Drawloop.
So Here Comes The Actual Requirement. I Have Some Content (Word Files) Stored In Content Distribution Object (Which Are Getting There As Uploaded From Communities). So, Now While Im Generating Drawloop Starting From Case I Have To Collect The 2 Word Files Data And richtext Field'S Data And Merge It Onto The Existing Drawloop Template At Specific Sections And Generate A Single Final Word Document.
   Im Adding Traversal Of How These 2 Reports Are Related To Case Object.
Case> MemberCasedocument> Memberdocument [Content Delivery Exists As Related List On Memberdocument; Case Ando Memberdocument Are In Many To Many Relationship]
    Im Facing Issues Referencing Files From Salesforce Content Distribution Object, On Case Object, In Drawloop Generation.