function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Wade Lovell 4Wade Lovell 4 

Trailhead Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps. Unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Error id: HAKDYYXE

Very frustrating. I've attempted this challenge in the DE I was previously working in where I created the reports that need to be added into the dashboard. I have now tried it in two separate NEW DEs where I recreated the reports and built the dashboard. The error code has changed from yesterday but the end result is the same:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HAKDYYXE
Any suggestions on how to move forward. The Dev Community account is new. However, this would be my 129th Trailhead badge.
Chaitanya madduri 9Chaitanya madduri 9
That's Awesome you finsihed 129 badges. Sometimes for few challenges I have faced same errors . As you mentioned I Did it in other new DE cleared Caches ,somehow after 2 days challenge will work if I haven't done wrong with previous steps. You will get it for sure. All the best.
Guy_KeshetGuy_Keshet
I get a  similar error (just a different error code - KUFSEGXM), only for my 102nd badge :-)
Agree - frustrating to get this error
Alexandre Lachmann (SF)Alexandre Lachmann (SF)
Similar although new org : PNZMYIJM
Kid JansenKid Jansen
Same here. Must have been ten times already that I tried to complete it over the last two weeks. Tried two existing developer orgs and a brand new dev org, but same error everytime, only the error id differs, obviously.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JUBFYIHL