function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rodolfo CP RitoRodolfo CP Rito 

LIFO Leads Assignment

Hi,

How can I create a LIFO Leads Assignment and establish a maximum of leads per person?

Thank you!
Matt SmelserMatt Smelser
Antonio-
I would recommend looking at Omni-channel to handle this. https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/service_presence_administrators.pdf
Hi Matt.

The Omni-Channel helps in the leads assignment but it assigns them according with how old they are.

Any way to avoid that?
Matt SmelserMatt Smelser
Antonio-
You could create multiple Queues and use a time based process builder to move the leads at a certain time to another queue. It wouldn't be exactly LIFO, but would be close.
It Makes sense. Thanks a lot
Anyway, do you know a workaround in order not to be able to assign another lead to an agent unless there were a few actions in the lead? At the moment I checked that if you close that tab a new lead will be assigned and I would like that to happen only if there were a few requirements.

Thanks
Matt SmelserMatt Smelser
You will want to look into Presence Configurations. You can set the capactiy low.
I already did it. They can only have 1 lead every time.

The problem is that if you close the lead tab a new lead will appear. I just want them to be able to close that tab if certain tasks were performed.

User-added image