function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hugues LavoieHugues Lavoie 

I'm a new user, I started yesterday. Can't get my points for the Garage app challenge, why?

I'm a new user, I started yesterday. Can't get my points for the Garage app challenge, why? I copied and paste the name and labels!!! I did get my points for the next challenges!?!?!
Best Answer chosen by Hugues Lavoie
Caio XavierCaio Xavier
In the challenge area, you must click on the "Connect to your Developer Edition"/"Launch Developer Edition" and after you complete the challenge, you must validate your challenge by clicking in "Check Challenge". If your challenge is correct, you should get the points

All Answers

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
have you validated your challenge ? if yes then you got any any error ?
Caio XavierCaio Xavier
In the challenge area, you must click on the "Connect to your Developer Edition"/"Launch Developer Edition" and after you complete the challenge, you must validate your challenge by clicking in "Check Challenge". If your challenge is correct, you should get the points
This was selected as the best answer
Hugues LavoieHugues Lavoie
I did almost exactly what you say Caio Xavier. Except that I was already logged in in an other tab, so I build the Garage app there and I had no "Check Challenge" button at all on the challenge section. So what I did is delete the Garage app, the vehicles object and its data and the Permission set created for the Garage app. Then I restarted from the trail and "Connect to your Developer Edition"/"Launch Developer Edition" (That's the important part to show the check challenge button). So I got my points. Thanks guys.