function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suzanne TimmerhansSuzanne Timmerhans 

I want to control expression of text on a PDF VF Page based on result of specific fields. I added: <If{!DSP_eval__c.xvb5__c} Not=’x’> but clearly this is not correct. Any suggestions?

I created a PDF VF page to show the results of a custom object, a staff evaluation form. On occassion the score fields contain 'x' which signifies that the skill is not appliicable to the person being evaluated.  Currently all these skills show on the PDF with the X but I would like to onlly show the skill if the score is not x.  I tried - <If{!DSP_eval__c.xvb5__c} Not=’x’> - but cleraly this is not correct.  Any suggestions? 
Suzanne TimmerhansSuzanne Timmerhans
This is the original code.  The effect I am seeking is that this entire portion of the larger table does not display if the field DSP_eval__c.xvb5__c = "x".  

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%" align="center" style="height:150 px; font-size:12px; font-weight:normal">
                          <tr style="text-align:left">
                          <td style="text-indent:10px; font-weight:normal"> Skill 5: Supports the self direction of services. </td>
                          <td style="text-align:center; font-weight:normal ">{!DSP_eval__c.xvb5__c}</td>
                          </tr>
                          </table>

I was able to suppress the table format for this line of the table by using <td><table rednered="if DSP_eva__c.xvb5__c not x"></table></td> but could not suppress the expression of the text.  Also, the addition of this code suprreseed the table format regardless of the field value.