function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tobias.brandtobias.brand 

Flow not updating all fields in a record update

I have a Flow that must be started before closing an opportunity. The flow will got to OppLineItems, Opportunity and Contact and ask to fill out some fields. 

The issue is that the flow is not updating all fields on the opportunity, but I know for sure that the fields were field out in the process. Because the process later generates a Chatter post with the filled out information. This post is includung all fields. However, on the opportunity there is nothing. I found out that this issue is not affecting all users. So I checked access for all fields, but access to this fields is granted to all users.

At this point I am completly without any clue and any hint or help is of big value to me. 

Thanks a lot. tobias
tobias.brandtobias.brand
Hi Forum,
I guess, I need to specify my problem. I attached a screenshot of the flow and a screenshot of the record update (on opportunity). 
The issue is: my users enter values into screen input fields (related to opportunity). In the next step, these values are saved to the opportunity (orange arrow). This step fails for some users (even if they share the same role and profile as users where it is working). Fail means that all values from the screen input fields are not saved to the opportunity. However, I set one value by default (red arrow). The field "Project Information created" is a checkbox that is unchecked by default and the flow will set this field to "checked". This is always working, even when the rest of the fields in this update is not saved.
All following steps are executed without any problems. The blue arrow points to the step, where I create a chatter post containing all the information entered by the user in this flow. The post contains also the information from the opportunity screen input fields, even if the information is not saved to the opportunity earlier (orange arrow).
User-added image
User-added image