function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
N M Kalesha Vali 7N M Kalesha Vali 7 

Quick Start: Lightning App Builder - Add Quick Actions and Activate the App

Hi all,

I am having an issue/error with above trailhead badge 3rd unit and the error is as shown below.  Even after verification of the quick actions applied to the selected list, the same error pops up.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
One or more of the quick actions were not added to 'Field Sales App'

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Kalesha Vali
N M Kalesha Vali 7N M Kalesha Vali 7
Hi Piyush,

Thanks for your prompt response.  I tried all the given in the link, but without success.  Think there's something beyond that.

With regards,
Kalesha Vali
Shakeria Walker 8Shakeria Walker 8
I received the same error message.  Then, I went back in to the step where they say to move the action under 'Today'.  I move it to the top and then moved it back down under Today and clicked save.  It then allowed me to pass.  It must be a bug.
Mars Rover 528Mars Rover 528
I have tried all the mentioned solutions, but still receive the same error.  I have tested app in Chrome developer view and it works fine.  Just can't clear the badge verify step.
Chetan KapaniaChetan Kapania
Issue currently faced:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Field Sales App' Lightning App wasn't activated and/or added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.

I think I have tried all the solutions provided.
Is it a bug or Salesforce known issue?
Janhavi Navgrah 4Janhavi Navgrah 4
The 'Field Sales App' Lightning App wasn't activated and/or added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.
Chetan KapaniaChetan Kapania
I have followed all the steps mentioned under Trailhead, but still getting the same error message. Do anyone has any idea what must be stopping to verify this step.
LING TONGLING TONG

You can do this step to solve this problem.

On the Mobile Navigation tab, click the Add page to app button and then drag the Field Sales App icon and place it below the Today icon.

Reshma Sahu 1Reshma Sahu 1
HI Try This
--> On the Lightning App Builder click on the Activation button
-->On the Mobile Navigation tab, click the Add page to app button and then drag the Field Sales App icon and place it below the Today icon.

User-added image