function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David Glenn 7David Glenn 7 

Finish Button Missing on Flow Screen

My Finish button is missing on all of my flows.  

Yes, I have checked the Screen settings and No, I am not hiding the Finish button.  

When I run the flow, all I see are the "Next" and "Pause" buttons, even if the flow has only one screen.

I have searched all over and I have not found a single person who has had the same problem.  I'm stumped as to what the problem could be.  Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

louisa barrett 7louisa barrett 7
Hi,

Did you ever resolve this?
I too have screens where I would like to display the Finish button, to in effect cancel the wizard. In the settings I have 'Show previous and next buttons' but only Previous and Next are appearing.
Can you only have two buttons showing on a screen??

Thanks
Michael Hanot 4Michael Hanot 4
Hi, I have the same problem, did someone solve this? thank you
Jodi_Nemser-AbrahamsJodi_Nemser-Abrahams
Check out Marianne Taylor's answer in this thread. Hopefully it will help you: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A0000019RrnQAE
Prasanna CherlopallePrasanna Cherlopalle
It showed up after enabling the footer. Try checking the show footer checkbox ON
Sascha Olah 11Sascha Olah 11
Your screens must in general display the footer (Configure Frame > Show Footer) to show the control buttons. Under the Control Navigation section be shure to check the needed control buttons (f.e. Next or Finish). Finally your flow must end with a screen element to display the finish instead of the next button.