function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tapas TuloTapas Tulo 

TrailHead To DE Login Issue

Login Issue :-when i was trying to connect my DE Org i got This Error :(You are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isn't supported. When you are completing Trailhead hands-on challenges, you cannot use a production or sandbox org. You must use a Developer Edition (DE) org to complete Trailhead challenges.
Best Answer chosen by Tapas Tulo
Amit VaidyaAmit Vaidya
You should have two different org credentials, correct?  One for developer force / the trailhead login, but also one for the org where you created everything, built your code for the challenges, etc. 

If you're looking to change usernames for the latter, it shouldn't matter because all your points are tied to the first org.  (I could spin up a new org for my remaining 2 challenges for instance).

If you're looking to change usernames for the former though, then it's a bit tricker and I'm not sure if it's even possible. (You may want to clarify that with the trailhead team on the Trailhead group on the Success Community).  However, as a last resort, you could start a new trailhead login and use your organization you created for the trailhead challenges so that you don't have to redo the configuration and development pieces over again.

All Answers

Amit VaidyaAmit Vaidya
Yes, Tapas, it is not good practice to use that as well. Just create new developer edition org here(https://developer.salesforce.com/) and use that to complete your trailhead challeges.
Tapas TuloTapas Tulo
Hi Amit ,
 Thanks For your Responce ,
then what about my points and badges.will i get all point n badge on my newly created DE.
Amit VaidyaAmit Vaidya
If you have already completed some challenges on your other org then it won't get you on new org but yes if you will start completing those on new org then you will get that on new org. Use same org for challenge and completing trailhead.
Tapas TuloTapas Tulo
OKIE THATS FINE SIR.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POINT THAT I HAVE EARNED EARLIER .
Amit VaidyaAmit Vaidya
You should have two different org credentials, correct?  One for developer force / the trailhead login, but also one for the org where you created everything, built your code for the challenges, etc. 

If you're looking to change usernames for the latter, it shouldn't matter because all your points are tied to the first org.  (I could spin up a new org for my remaining 2 challenges for instance).

If you're looking to change usernames for the former though, then it's a bit tricker and I'm not sure if it's even possible. (You may want to clarify that with the trailhead team on the Trailhead group on the Success Community).  However, as a last resort, you could start a new trailhead login and use your organization you created for the trailhead challenges so that you don't have to redo the configuration and development pieces over again.
This was selected as the best answer