function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
goabhigogoabhigo 

Clickjack in Salesforce Console

When we enable "Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with standard headers" & "Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled", the Visualforce Page which is overridden the Case (in fact, any object) Edit button/link doesn't work. It just displays blank screen.

Not just edit/new button/link, but any custom component in the Console doesn't work.

As per the Winter'17 release notes - "You can now embed custom Visualforce pages in the Service Console even when clickjack protection is enabled for Visualforce pages. Previously, if you wanted to use Visualforce pages in the Service Console, you needed to disable clickjack protection for all Visualforce pages." --- THIS STILL DOESN"T WORK.

--
Regards,
Abhilash.

Force.comForce.com
Hi Abhilash - Were you able to figure out its fix ? I am facing the exact same problem and I cant disable both these flags also "Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with standard headers" & "Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled"

Thanks !
James Hall 10James Hall 10
I'm also trying to solve this
Namita Upadhyaya 11Namita Upadhyaya 11
Did any one find the solution ? I am facing the same issue.