function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Warjie Malibago 15Warjie Malibago 15 

Stronger security is required still appearing even when Chrome is already updated

Hi All,

I've checked with different sites on the solution of this one but I still got the error even after doing it.

I have a new org setup and for some reason, I can't login anymore because it says..
"Stronger security is required
To access this website, upgrade your web browser.
For more information, see Salesforce disabling TLS 1.0."

I checked my settings (see attached) in Chrome and found it using TLS 1.1 & 1.2. I also tried the link (https://tls1test.salesforce.com/s/) provided to test if it is supported (successful).

I'm kind of stuck as of the moment so would really appreciate your help guys. Thanks!User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Warjie Malibago 15
Turned out it was an issue here in our office network. It defaults into using TLS 1.0 even with TLS 1.1 or higher enabled in my browser. I had this fixed with our network team. All good!

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please try in a different browser and see if you can log in.I was able to resolve this issue after uninstalling the chrome and installing the latest one.

Hope this helps you! If this does not resolve your issue please reach trailhead@salesforce.com

If this solves your questions please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Hi Sandhya,

I did that before but to no avail. I did it once more to make sure but still same result. Better contact Trialhead directly I guess.

Thanks anyway!
Turned out it was an issue here in our office network. It defaults into using TLS 1.0 even with TLS 1.1 or higher enabled in my browser. I had this fixed with our network team. All good!
This was selected as the best answer
Salomon ZAPATASalomon ZAPATA
Hi Warjie, In case it's useful, got this solved going to java properties and unchecking TLS1.0 from there.