function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
James Rich 4James Rich 4 

modifying page layouts help

I don't even know where to begin with this challenge. Can someone please walk me through this step by step? I've looked at other posts and it doesn't make sense to me. I'm dumb. From what I can tell the phone numbers, etc...are all ready there in the contact. 
Kate ColsonKate Colson
Hi James, you are trying to change the page layout of a contact?  In classic mode: Setup -> Customize -> Contact -> Page Layout.  Open the page layout by selecting the Edit link.  Once that is open you should be able to drag and drop fields around. If there is a field not available - look at the top of the page layout - find the field and drag it to where you want to put it in the page layout.
James Rich 4James Rich 4
I'm trying to do what the challenge asks me to do. I saw your answer on another forum page where a similar question was asked but I don't even see where Setup-Customize is.  I'm not smart.
James Rich 4James Rich 4
I go to contact layout. I drag phone number down and add a new section. I then draft phone, home phone, cell, etc...to this section. Isn't that how you do this?
James Rich 4James Rich 4
NM. I figured it out. Dumb dumb.