function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Codee Reeder 10Codee Reeder 10 

Receiving this error on my Trailhead Superbadge challenge check: AUAWOAHH

Getting this 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AUAWOAHH

I *did* create a new org for this superbadge. Anyone having issues like this?

Alex CosmasAlex Cosmas
I'm having the same issues, I'm on my third account. First one didn't work because of a namespace, second one didn't work on trailhead account, and third account was a brand new developer account. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MHJEPWIO
Michael McNeeleyMichael McNeeley
Same thing, very frustrating! I was able to verify the challenge just prior to it but then all of sudden, error. I too am using a brand new DE. Exactly who in this forum is supposed to help with this? Seems like a product issue...?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AETCIBBG

User-added image
SamReadySamReady

Please refresh your dashboard before checking the challenge! 
Alex CosmasAlex Cosmas
Tried that before and it didn't work, tried it again now just for the heck of it and it worked. Thanks!
Mike McNeeley 8Mike McNeeley 8
For what it's worth, I just kept clearing cache & individually deleting all Salesforce-related cookies + logging out/in + refreshing both Trailhead and my Dev Org and eventually it worked. The error came back on every test of the superbadge and I had to repeat those steps several times. Not a great customer experience... (I've never had that issue with regular modules, only the superbadge.)
JimzJimz
I had the same problem in several cases. If you believe you have done everything right, try it in different browser  or different SFDC account.
Clearing cache like Mike suggested might work too.