function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Francois CombeauFrancois Combeau 

Password Policies

I'm performing the following Trailhead module :"Protect Your Salesforce Data  Security Basics > Use Health Check to Scan Your Security Configurations".

The Healthcheck doesn't show any "Medium or High Risk Password Policies Settings" (cf Screen 1). However, the challenge failed with the folowing reason "Found at least one medium or high risk Password Policies settings. Ensure that you have eliminated all medium and high risks for the Password Policies settings group before attempting this challenge again." (cf Screen 2).

Can anybody explain ?

Thanks for your support!

Health Chck Result for
User-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

The Trailhead is released with new updates; please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Francois CombeauFrancois Combeau
Hi Sandya,
Thanks for your support, but the problem remains the same :-(
Best Regards
François
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I have worked on this challenge today, and I can pass the challenge.I would suggest you make sure you have connected to the same DE org where you have worked.Another solution would be to try in new DE org or create new trailhead playground and complete challenge over there.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Emmanuel AngeloEmmanuel Angelo
Hi @Francois,

For this trial, you have to click on fix risk button. Check all the warnings ,risks and click change settings button. Now the password policies will be changed to 100 %. After that check the challenge you can complete it.