function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayanth ThathapudiJayanth Thathapudi 

Quick Start: Lightning App Builder error add quick actions and activate the app TRAILHEAD ERROR :Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One or more of the quick actions were not added to 'Field Sales App'

I did everything as mentioned in the challenge...but still facing the issue..Please help me to reslove this issueUser-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

The Trailhead is released with new updates. Please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Hi Sandhya ,

Thanks for your response. I already connected  form the same developer account where i am performing the tasks.

Regards
Jay
vydehi chakka 18vydehi chakka 18
I am facing the same issue Can anyone help here? 
@Vydehi Please try connecting to playground and connect back to Dev Org. I know it's not the solution but worked for me
Rachana KumawatRachana Kumawat
I am facing the same issue Can anyone help here?