function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John S 16John S 16 

Unable to complete Install AppExchange Packages (Also Like a Superhero)

The test for this step says:

"To complete this challenge, go to the AppExchange and install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package. If you completed the Reports & Dashboards module, the Adoption Dashboards package might already be installed in your org. In that case, don’t reinstall the package. Just log in to your org to complete the challenge."

So I've got the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package installed.  When I click "Check Challenge", I'm told:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Appexchange Package "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" is not installed.

And yet when I try to get the app, I'm told it's already installed. Should I uninstall the dashboard app and reinstall to get past this challenge?  

Best Answer chosen by John S 16
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

The Trailhead is released with new updates. Please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

Hi,

consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

The Trailhead is released with new updates. Please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
John S 16John S 16
Works like a charm!
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows how to install the package and complete the challenge.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PkJeiyUcg
Aayushi singhal 13Aayushi singhal 13

Hi All,

My Issue is also related to the same Challenge. I am able to successfullt install the package but when I click on Check Challenge I recieve the following error: 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has more than 1 row for assignment to SObject'

Thanks in advance for your help

Neil HaagensenNeil Haagensen
So, none of this worked for me... Whenever I try to install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange it asks to verify my trailhead account, so I assume it's pointing to the sandbox org I'm supposed to be using, but it always throws an error. My main account is a low level salesforce acct that doesn't have app permissions on the production org. I'm kinda concerned that it's either using my main account for permissions, or trying to install the app on the production org. I tried the incognito window trick and it still failed. For some reason I'm not seeing any error codes or additional information that would help diagnose this problem. Just a red bar across the top of AppExchange with a red X in a white triangle. 
Christophe NolanChristophe Nolan
Having the same problem as Neil, just a red bar across the top of the AppExchange, and I can not move forware
Hi,

Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful, it will make it available
for others as a proper solution.

Best Regards,
​Sandhya

Johnny TorresJohnny Torres
I was able to find a work-around by going to the 'install a package' tab on Playground Starter and typing in 04t4x000000pALs instead of going through the AppExchange. 
Ivan PavlovicIvan Pavlovic
I tried different solutions, but the simplest one helped. Thanks, Johnny!