function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike Dwyer 9Mike Dwyer 9 

How can I find my Trailhead account?

It has been several months since I have had time to access Trailhead. Now I want to pick up where I left off. Every account that I might have used before wants me to "Tell us a little about yourself" so you can "tailor your learning journey." I interpret that to mean the login I just used is not what I previously used for Trailhead. Or did Trailhead drop me for inactivity?

How can I get connected back to my previous learning path, badges, and points?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The trailhead has been released with new updates.So you see this, but you will not loose your account or badges.Just log in with your old username and password and provide the details "Tell us a little about yourself".You will be login to your account.If you have any login issues please reach trailhead@salesforce.com

Please refer below link on how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Jayanth ThathapudiJayanth Thathapudi
Trailhead got updated...Loging into the same previous trailhead account and you will not loose any badges...
mike dwyer 18mike dwyer 18
Thanks! I suspected it might be that I was seeing new profile questions, or just a repeat of questions previously answered. So I filled them in on one of my accounts and found that it linked to my badges and points. Still, with multiple Salesforce accounts, it is a matter of guesswork as to which one was used for Trailhead. And now, I have to figure out which org I was using for the Trailhead challenges.
I'll upvote both replies (Sandhya and Jayanth), but I don't see a Best Answer option so I don't have to choose between you!