function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01 

Super badge reports section 3

I have asked this before but anyone any idea how to oevrcome this issue with the Reports & Dashboards Super Badge - I pass section 1 & 2 but get this error in a brand new Org on Section 3. Also if no one has a clue where would you normally take this? I spent 6 hours doing this Badge and would love to see a reward. I neeeeed my Super Badge...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CFCNKUER
Best Answer chosen by Mark Tough 01
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Mark,

Sorry for this issue that you're encountering.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev org's such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

Still, If the problem persists log out of all accounts and login once again giving a try by attempting the challenge in different browser which should probably resolve the issue.

Please check the below link for help.
  • https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Please mark this as solved if the information helps.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Mark,

Sorry for this issue that you're encountering.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev org's such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

Still, If the problem persists log out of all accounts and login once again giving a try by attempting the challenge in different browser which should probably resolve the issue.

Please check the below link for help.
  • https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Please mark this as solved if the information helps.

This was selected as the best answer
Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01
Thanks Nagendra,

Suddnly by magic the Org worked after two months, so for those out there please keep trying!

I didn;t finish the badge though as I get this error and unless I've made a stupid mistake I have certainly created the Public Groups or should I say creted and deleted a few times!

I'll mark your answer as the best but if you have any ideas please let me know.

User-added image