function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JoyfulGraceJoyfulGrace 

Challenge Issue: Extending Reports Using the AppExchange

Hi.

When completing this challenge, the app downloads into my de, not the playground. The result when checking
the challenge is the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard

I have tried several times but it defaults back to my de.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Best Answer chosen by JoyfulGrace
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This happens while installing the App if you are giving DE credentials.To install the App in the trailhead playground, you need to provide trailhead playground credentials.Please refer below link on how to get credentials of trailhead playground.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!Please let me know If you need further help.

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This happens while installing the App if you are giving DE credentials.To install the App in the trailhead playground, you need to provide trailhead playground credentials.Please refer below link on how to get credentials of trailhead playground.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!Please let me know If you need further help.

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
JoyfulGraceJoyfulGrace
Thank you!