function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lesley BoydLesley Boyd 

I'm having trouble with an iframe in salesforce1. How can I re-write the existing code?

My current code is as follows(I re-wrote the first part of the URL for security):

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:outputText style="font-style:bold; font-sizje: 12pt" value="Tableau Dashboards for {0} with AD User ID {1} and Sales Rep ID {2} and Ship To # {3}.">
        <apex:param value="{!$User.Username}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!$User.ADUser__c}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!$User.BATO_Sales_Rep_ID__c}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!Account.Customer_Number__c}"/>
      </apex:outputText>    
    </apex:pageBlock> 

<apex:iframe src="https://salesforce.com/embed_dashboard.php?workbook=Salesforce_Dashboard_Ship_To&view=Salesforce_Dashboard_Ship_To&user={!$User.ADUser__c}&Ship_To={!Account.Customer_Number__c}&width=1300px&height=600px" height="550px" width="1250px" scrolling="false"/>
</apex:page>

I'm trying to embed a tableau dashboard on an account page and pass parameters for filtering purposes.  The dashboard renders for my browsers, but fails in the SF1 app.  Salesforce says it's the iframe so I need a workaround, but I don't quite know how to write the code.
GarryPGarryP
Salesforce1 itself use iframes to display. so nesting the iframe in an iframe might not work and is not recommended as well
You may have to look at lightning component option for this.
Partner Dev OrgPartner Dev Org
Hi 
I'm also having trouble with an iframe in salesforce1, did anyone get workaround on this ?