+ Start a Discussion
Tomasz JurekTomasz Jurek 

Trailhead - Create an Account Using REST API and Workbench TWICE

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an account named 'Blackbeards Grog Emporium' created from Workbench with the Description 'The finest grog in the seven seas.'

I have created it twice: (I have to use localhost/workbench MAMP due to my company security policy)
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post for same issue
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kCkSIAU
2) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kEbmIAE

Yes this really strange. I also tested same. After executing same request twice its working fine.

{
  "Name" : "Blackbeards Grog Emporium",
  "description" : "The finest grog in the seven seas."
}
Look like . is missing in your request body

Let us know if this will help you

Tomasz JurekTomasz Jurek
Thanks Amit for swift reply I actually thought about this dot on the way. On 3rd attempt with "." Challenge is passed.
If I may ask you one more thing I get this error when I try to login through https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php I get this error messeage (even from my private laptop)
User-added image
I got this gut feeling that this has to do with one of security trails, becasue I don't recall blocking Connected App
Workbench. I got some transaction security settings from that trail but that's all.

Thanks once again and good night.

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please logout and relogin again and try
Sydney ZinkSydney Zink
Can someone help please? User-added image
Nilotpal RoyNilotpal Roy
Hi,

Please make sure you use (.) "description" : "The finest grog in the seven seas."

User-added image
Use 
/services/data/v39.0/query/?q=SELECT+description+From+Account+WHERE+Name='Blackbeards Grog Emporium'

to Execute using GET

User-added image

Hope this will helps.

Thanks,
Nilotpal Roy.

Gbolahan JolapamoGbolahan Jolapamo
I have posted the account name and its description via the workbench and whe i query via workbench I get the suceess is trueue result. however the challenge is not marking as complete. workbench rest api
Nilotpal RoyNilotpal Roy
@Gbolahan Jolapamo
It's because may be you have created two items. Suggest you to delete those records and make a fresh account and description as I have mentioned above.
Thanks,
Nilotpal Roy.
Juan FajardoJuan Fajardo
Each time when create a Account you are generating a duplicate, usig:
{
  "Name" : "Blackbeards Grog Emporium",
  "description" : "The finest grog in the seven seas."
}

You are not filling the description field, you can verify manually in Ligthin looking for the Account, to pass you have to fill the description manually!!
Lalit Khurana 1Lalit Khurana 1
I am getting same issue , when i write query SELECT Name,description FROM Account where Name='Blackbeards Grog Emporium'' then i found  in Description was 'New Description' then i manually update Description to 'The finest grog in the seven seas.' then its work fine
KapavariVenkatramanaKapavariVenkatramana

Amit Chaudhary 8
Please logout and relogin again and try

Is Correct....
KapavariVenkatramanaKapavariVenkatramana
Please Check What they Given Description , You Posted DIfferent Description..