function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trihodtrihod 

Salesforce Developer - Full-time - San Francisco - Industry Leader!

Elite fast-growing San Francisco-based financial services firm is seeking a seasoned Salesforce Developer

Company is heavily vested in Salesforce with a rich pipeline of impactful projects. Newly created role as the lead in-house Salesforce expert. Role includes coding, interfacing with the business, solutioning, and architecting. Company invests heavily in newest technology (plans to implement Lightning). 

Your goal will be to dramatically improve the user and client experience to include enhancements and integrations with robust systems. True opportunity to execute on your creative ideas without lots of red tape. Lots of room for creativity and taking advantage of Salesforce’s latest features! Hiring manager states "the world is your oyster"! 

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Top player in industry
  • Executives fully vested in (and strong future investment) Salesforce platform
  • YOU decide how solution should be built
  • Career Path - advance into management or architecture!
  • Excellent hiring manager (smart, fair, honest, empowers the team) 
Interviews are underway!  If interested, please reply here or contact me via email at jhagar@hireon-demand.com.

Ravi Teja Boggala 7Ravi Teja Boggala 7
I am ready to take it up...I got 6.5 Years of experiece on Salesforce technology being as a developer on start to Team lead
Have done 15 implementations in which 12 are end to end, which also includes integration to varios legacy systems etc.

Let me know how this opportunity will be helpfull for me.

Thank you,

Ravi Teja,
Mobile: +91 7338377999,
email:ravi.teja2248@gmail.com