function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aniket Supe 6Aniket Supe 6 

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Aniket
go to below link for same issue
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B2B7IAK

let me inform if my answer helps you and mark it best answer if it helps you
thanks
Antonio Diaz AlvarezAntonio Diaz Alvarez
Solution error "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."
No "all (AND)" conditions, is OR conditions.

User-added image
Mohamed Salah El BejiMohamed Salah El Beji
You also should to make sure that the field "Match Billing Address" on Accounts is not checked by default.
Saket Ranjan 3Saket Ranjan 3
This challenge is completed when Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) are updated on changing the parent Account's shipping address. 

We have to create Process builder on Account because we checks the changes on Account.
Check if there is any change in the shipping address(Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) of Account and if there is any change in any of them field we set boolean is true.(All these condition are in AND condition).
Finally we update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) by taking the reference of its Account(Parent).
Dont forget to maintain the order of fields.

Rajarathinam G 12Rajarathinam G 12
This challenge is completed when Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) are updated on changing the parent Account's shipping address. 
Account's Shipping to Contact Mailing Address = True,
Account 's Billing to Contact Mailing Address it is Wrong.
Bhavya LakhotiaBhavya Lakhotia
I have done this all step by step but also I am getting a same Error
"An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."
I have done this 4 times but the same errors is coming.......

Liuver DuranLiuver Duran
Fixed once unchecked Object Manager -> Account -> Match Billing Address -> Match Billing Address
Sérgio ReisSérgio Reis
Amit Chaudhary's instructions worked perfectly! Thanks a million! 
Bill Lessard 1Bill Lessard 1
My solution: create a new trailhead playground.  I found I started to get conflicts from all the other trailheads I've done.  For example, using Developer Console to debug the issue I found I had two "required" fields defined.  Even after editing the Account object for both these fields I still got some weird "Assertion" error, which boils down the the APEX code being run by Trailhead.

Simply creating a new trailhead playground, doing this one exercise, and running this one "Check for Completion" I got through it.