function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Keith StephensKeith Stephens 

Create a Lightning App using Standard Components question Trailhead

Hello,
I am getting error saying The "MyData" Lightning was not found. I think everything is correct except I cannot figure out how to go back and make the custom tab visible to all users. I think that might be what is causing the error. 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Keith,

Make sure you follow the steps verbatim:
  • To easily organize and access your key data, create a Lightning app using Lightning App Builder that utilizes some standard components.The Lightning app must be called 'MyData' and must use the One Column template.
  • The app must contain a Recent Items standard component that includes the Account, Contact, and Lead objects.
  • The app must be activated and added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu. The app must be visible to all users and can be positioned anywhere in the nav menu.
Did you open Salesforce1 and verify that the MyData app shows?  

Also, make sure the label is correct "MyData" as opposed to "My Data"

For more information check with below thread from forums community with similar issue. Please mark this as best answer if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Nayana SureshNayana Suresh
I am also facing the same issue. Am stuck with the same error even after adding all the objects to the recent items components.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
HI,

@keith,@nayana

May I request you please post the screenshot of the API name of My Data.
The above error may also raise due to incorrect API name.Please give a try by changing the API name to My_Data from MyData

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra