function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ak12345ak12345 

Build a Branded Chat - not able to show "Online" button

Hi, 

I've re-stepped through the instructions multiple times, but can't seem to get the "online" button to show when my Live Agent console is online. For the last step to 'test your chat', my offline button does not change to online when I change my LiveAgent status to online. There's no error, but I'm not able to go through the rest of the module. Any suggestions of what could be wrong? 

Best Answer chosen by ak12345
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check with below link in which a step by step explanation along with screen shots are given on how to complete the module Build a Branded Chat. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check with below link in which a step by step explanation along with screen shots are given on how to complete the module Build a Branded Chat. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.

This was selected as the best answer
ak12345ak12345
This worked! Thank you so much. I'm still not exactly sure what I did wrong, but it worked & I completed the badge. Thanks again. 
Martin Hurst 9Martin Hurst 9
Great, thanks for posting this link, http://amitsalesforce.blogspot.sg/2016/08/live-agent-implementation-setting-up.html
The offline and online button images were not showing displaying on my site because I didn't copy and paste the button code from the Step 6:- Setup Chat Buttons & Invitations.