function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derek Bennett 5Derek Bennett 5 

forecast object/Professional edition data loader

I need to update an organizations forecast but we are using professional edition of salesforce and the data loader is not available to use. Is there any work around for this or do we have to have an upgraded edition to get the data loader so we can update the forecast tab??
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Derek Bennett,

For Professional Edition organizations, all requests for API access must be purchased and can be processed contacting your Account Executive.

If you need the API enabled for a Data Migration to a Professional Edition organization, you will need to contact your Account Executive and request that API be provisioned as a courtesy. These requests should be for Data Migrations only and will be up to you and your Account Executive to determine the time frame of the API enabled.

There may be applications on the AppExchange that are permitted for the Group or Professional Editions even though it states that it requires API. Those applications will require appropriate authentication to provide blanket API access. Please contact the Developer of the application to determine if this authentication has been provided.

Below are the Apps that are in AppExchange for data migration in Professional Edition but I have not tried for myself.Please refer if they can help you.

Informatica Cloud Data Wizard
SimpleImport

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gtqXAAQ

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya