function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kyle Johnson 46Kyle Johnson 46 

Visual Force Design

Hey,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right area but I need some help with design. I am fairly new to visualforce and apex and by fairly new I mean about a week and half of trying to understand it. 

Right now I am working on edititing our invoices that we send to our clients, I had to get rid of a bunch of fields and it messed up some formatting on the invoice. 

I am attaching a screen shot of what we would likesaid invoice to look like and the entire code that I am dealing with. 

User-added image

What I would like is the due date to be in the same table as invoice number and invoice date. Then I would like to make them a more reasonable size but everytime I attempt it does nothing. I have tried to add what I thought was needed to the invoice but they are still pulling up wrong, if I could get any guidance here it would be helpful!

The other issue you can see here, the view between "Preview" and "View PDF" , the code is exactly the same but it is displaying differently in the two options.  I want View PDF to look like the Preview one.

Side by Side View

Thank you in advance, I am just at a loss after spending a week working on these, googling solutions, attempting solutions, then going back to googling. 
Kyle Johnson 46Kyle Johnson 46
Here is the Code, it was too large to post here so I did a text dump:

http://dumptext.com/ihwwhrus