function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayaprakash Narayan 16Jayaprakash Narayan 16 

Trying to finish this simple Dashboard Challenge Setup a Dashboard with Reports, Getting the error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: POWDTZBS
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Usually, this error goes away once you log out and log in again or clear your browser cookies and cache.

Please provide me the link of trailhead module you are trying so that i can help you further.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Jayaprakash Narayan 16Jayaprakash Narayan 16
Hi Sandhya, 

Here is the link:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/sales_admin_sales_reports_for_lex/sales_admin_sales_reports_unit_3

I tried clearing browser cookies and it did not work.

Thanks,
Jayaprakash
FearNoneFearNone
Hi Jayaprakash,

I think this is because your org is in classic mode instead of lightning.
try to temporarily change your org to lightning:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=lex_enable_turn_on.htm&type=0

Good Luck!
Rhonda RossRhonda Ross
I'm also stuck on this challenge.  Same error message, though a different code referenced:  KZNNNNSQ
  • I already recreated everything in a brand new Dev org with same result.
  • I am using Lightning, not Classic.
  • I created a new shared folder to store the dashboard, as opposed to storing it in my personal dashboard folder.
Anyone have success with this challenge and have any suggestions?

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

There is an issue in this module, and it is escalated to  Salesforce Trailhead team.Will update the post once this is fixed.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Dan HewDan Hew

Same issue here...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OBXEHODE

Rhonda RossRhonda Ross
I was able to complete this challenge yesterday!  I was going back over my dashboard for the upteenth time to make certain I had everything correct, which I did.  One thing I changed though was in the dashboard I added titles.  I used the same titles as for the reports.  It may be that the challenge check is looking for that metadata, though it certainly is not clear from the instructions.
Dan HewDan Hew
Rhonda, it worked! I added sub titles and footers too, just in case! Thanks so much.