function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aaron Persich 9Aaron Persich 9 

Flow and Opportunity Line Items

Hello,

I am trying to build a type of “Guided Selling” feature to help our sales reps quote correctly.  I know a CPQ tool would work but we are a start up with a small budget.  I was hoping I could use a flow to accommodate the request. I would like to use the flow to have a few questions and once answered check boxes or a picklist of specific products will be populated.  When they select the products then it will create the opportunity line items. 

For example:

Screen Questions:

Product Model – picklist
Subscription
Perpetual

Hardware – picklist

If question 1 is “subscription” and question 2 is “100” then the next page I would like to display only the products which contain “100”in the Hardware section on the products.

From there the user should have the ability to select the product and once saved it will create an opportunity line Item.

Can this be done?

Thanks,

Aaron
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aaron,

Please check with below solution posted on success community for a similar issue and suggested work around. Please mark this thread as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and will be available as a proper solution for others who are looking into a similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.