function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JoyfulGraceJoyfulGrace 

Set Up Social Sign-On: We can’t log you in because of the following error. NO_ACCESS: Unable to find a user

I am working on the challenge in Identity for Customers and upon my attempt to login
with Google, I am getting the error: We can’t log you in because of the following error. NO_ACCESS: Unable to find a user

Has anyone received this and been able to work through it? I see one questio in the forum about it but the 
answer does not resolve the issue.

Thanks.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Try in an incognito window and then log in and also make sure that you are Login to the "Partner" community.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Sai Kumar 449Sai Kumar 449
Hi Debbie Hoogestraat, Here even am Facing the Same Issue have u Resolved this ? if Yeah Could you temme what are the Changes please 
SFDC_biSFDC_bi
Please follow this video and complete your challenge!

http://salesforce.vidyard.com/watch/kcgTXQytUb6INIs2g3faKg
rodrigotxrarodrigotxra
Hey All, after some research, there is actually a workaround when you get an error when trying to use your own email. It turns out that there is a conflict with the previous user used on the challenge, therefore, try to use a different email to try to login to Google. I have a second Google email and it allowed me to create the user. Hope this helps 
Geoff FullamGeoff Fullam
I have had the same experince as Rodigotxra (above)... I was using the same email address for both the Facebook step (used during the Customer section of this module, and the Google step (used during the challenge phase of the module). During the second phase, I was recieving the error message 'We can’t log you in because of the following error.NO_ACCESS: User was not authorized for the community', after login... 

However when I changed my email address. the login step was successful, and I was able to complete the badge. 

Thanks for the steer Rodigotxra !