function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Josh Sangster 6Josh Sangster 6 

Getting "oops something went wrong" when submitting case as public user in Koa community

Hi all,

I am running into an issue that does not seem to have answer in the documentation or elsewhere.

When trying to submit using the Contact Support lightning component, the user recieves the error" Oops, something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again". Refreshing does not fix this issue.

I have verified that the Guest User is the only user with this issue (not logged in). When I log in to the community, I have no issues.

I have verified that the guest user profle has read, create access to Cases. I have assigned a record type and page layout for this record. I have created a Global Action specific to this community and given them access. This issue still persists.

Screenshots below of the issue and configuration.
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Josh,

Firstly regret the inconvenience caused.

May I suggest you to please raise a ticket with support team which is the best option you have for the above problem.

Regards,
Nagendra.

Rick UptonRick Upton
Josh, did you enable "Guest Access to the Support API"? As of the Summer "16 release, this is a new requirement for guests to submit cases:
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer16/release-notes/rn_networks_guest_log_case.htm