function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aaron Persich 9Aaron Persich 9 

Add Bundle Products using Flow

Hello,

I have been working with @ Michael White amd @Mayank Srivastava over the community site on how to add product line items using a custom button and flow.  With their help the Flow works and I am able to add products through a dynamic choice action.  Rather than continue to bother Mike and Mayank in the same thread I would like to see if I can add to this process. 

When using the button/flow the user is asked a few questions to narrow the product results.  When the user selects the product, the opportunity line item will be created.  I would like to see if I can automatically create another “Bundle” opportunity line item using the same flow.

For example: 

If the user selects the Software 100 (standard product)
The I would like the  Premium Support 100 (bundle product) to be created as well.

I started to build a custom related object on the product labeled Inclusion Product (Bundles).  In this object I am connecting the standard product to the bundle product with a lookup. 

I was thinking I could query on this associated bundle product in the flow but I am not sure how.

I know this is getting into a CPQ type of process but we are a startup with little budget.  Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

User-added image