function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jingli Hu 3Jingli Hu 3 

how to compare $record.field with recommendation's field in stragegy builder

I want to try the next best action which need to build stragagy.

my use case is: I want to show user the potiential products they may interested based  other accounts  which connect the same plan. For example, Account 1 has product 1, and account 2 has product 2. they both link to plan1, when user on account 1 I would like to next best action show the product 2 as option to add.

I created a field called "Products on account" on account, and "products on plan" for all products accounts have which link to it. and create recommendation record for each product. 

In stragegy plan, I load the products from recommendation object first, I want to merge filter to filter out  the product account already have and pull in the other product the others account have. so bascially I need to compare recommendation record name with the field I created in account and plan. Any suggestions on how?

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jingli,

Greetings!

Unfortunately,we do not have any dirent documentations on how you can compare the fields.However,you can check the documentation on the Recommedantion's Object for more details.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=nba_strategy_elements_filter.htm&type=5

Also,I would suggest you to reach out to the accelerator team who can give you the idea on how you can implement according to your business requirement,if you have premier success plan.

Please find the details on how to request for an accelerator:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000337601&type=1&mode=1

Otherwise,I would request you to reach out to your account Executive If you wish to upgrade to Premier Support please contact your Account Executive.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri