function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
test vijaytest vijay 

facing internal error on Home page but in Lightning app builder no error is showing there

hi fellow,
I am facing a weird error. in my home page i get internal error and when I go to lightning app builder(click setup and app page) no error is showing there.
below screenshot will help you to understand better.
User-added image

below is lightning app builder img
User-added image
can someone help me what to do for resolving it. some component is attached to home page but no data is showing in there.

Thanks In Advance

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Ravi,
Is "Key deals-Recent Opportunities" a custom component? Can you setup logs to see the complete error message like GACK ID?

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/161605/salesforce-internal-server-whats-in-a-gack

test vijaytest vijay
hy Swetha,
I am not satisfied with this answer. I did find any solution. actually "Key deals-Recent Opportunities" its not a component but a standard card added by default on home page.
My problam is that when I open home page at that time I find above img error but when I go to lightning app builder page at that time error gone.
due to this error, my Cmp is not working properly. some data is not showing whereas I add that cmp in my other org It's working fine.
I don't know what is wrong with my org but really I want this solution.
Thank you