function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anas AlamourAnas Alamour 

MFA Code is required in every login

I enabled MFA in my organization, my users are using Microsoft Authenticator app. my users concern now is they are required to enter the code ( one-time passwords) in every time they login in. Is there any setting to prevent this behavior on every login using the same location , computer , and the same browser ? 
Salesforce in the documentation said the following :  "All internal users who log in to Salesforce products (including partner solutions) through the user interface must use MFA for every login".

Is that means the code is required every time ? i used Salesforce Authenticator and there is option in the app to trust the user location , but with third-party authenticator , there is no this option. Please advise.

User-added image

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Anas,
I see you also reached out on https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/354366/mfa-code-is-required-in-every-login which has been addressed by a reputed source.

Hope the provided information helped. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful.  Thank you