function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
YashhYashh 

Formula field trouble

User-added imagewant help on formula field
Here is Scenario Formual field data type will be Text as I given
1> if Record type is Personal Loans And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency(PicklistField) is USD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(03-Credit Karma Offers ,Inc. ).
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is CAD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(01-Credit KarmaLLC  ). 
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is GBP so in the formula field I want this value get populated(72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd ). 
here is be help me on this #Trailhead #TrailblazerCommunity #AwesomeAdmins #Salesforce Admin
Best Answer chosen by Yashh
CharuDuttCharuDutt
Hii Yashh
Try Below Formula
Data Type (Text)
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'USD') ),'(03-Credit Karma Offers,Inc.',
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'CAD') ),'(01-Credit KarmaLLC',
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'GBP') ),'72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd',NULL)
))
Please Mark It As Best Answer If It Helps
Thank You!

All Answers

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yashh,

The formula for the above scenerio will be. 

IF(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ) ), IF(ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'USD') ,'03-Credit Karma Offers ,Inc.', IF(ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'CAD'),'01-Credit KarmaLLC', '72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd') ) ,NULL).

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

CharuDuttCharuDutt
Hii Yashh
Try Below Formula
Data Type (Text)
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'USD') ),'(03-Credit Karma Offers,Inc.',
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'CAD') ),'(01-Credit KarmaLLC',
if(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName ='Personal_Loans', ISBLANK( Parent_id__c ),ISPICKVAL( product_currency__c ,'GBP') ),'72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd',NULL)
))
Please Mark It As Best Answer If It Helps
Thank You!
This was selected as the best answer
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Yash,

Plese use below formula :-
 IF(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName = "Personal Loans", ISBLANK(parent ID), ISPICKVAL(ProductCurrency__c, 'USD')),
 '03-Credit Karma Offers ,Inc.',
 IF(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName = "Personal Loans", ISBLANK(parent ID), ISPICKVAL(ProductCurrency__c, 'CAD')),
 '01-Credit KarmaLLC',
 IF(AND(RecordType.DeveloperName = "Personal Loans", ISBLANK(parent ID), ISPICKVAL(ProductCurrency__c, 'GBP')),
 '72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd',''
 )))

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 
YashhYashh
Hi Charu  Dutt 
just want to ask one scenario that in the above image there is parent id on product object so parent id is lookup field with the account.
so what I want is that if anyone clicks on that parent id suppose ABC so if you click on ABC it will go to account .so in account  there is a DEf field so that field value I want to populate in product object through formula field can you tell me.
CharuDuttCharuDutt
Hii Yashh
Suppose I've An object Called Backup Object And it's parent Is Account And I Want TO Show Account Name in Backup Object
So Create Formula Field DataType (Text)
And Add Field AS Shown In image Below
User-added image
YashhYashh
Thanks CharuDutt