function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hareesh KommineniHareesh Kommineni 

Passing parameters from one page to another page in lightning aura components like in SKUID

Hi Team,

In SKUID we are using one query string to pass the parameters from one page to another page. Same like I need to pass parameters using lightning components.
The main page we have created in lightning components using aura components.

The second page got implemented in skuid the skuid page we are using in lightning tab.

Now we have to redirect the page from the main page to the second page. For that, we need to pass the params.

How we can pass the required parameters in lightning:

I am trying the below code:
   responseValue.forEach(function(record){
                       record.ruleName__c = record.ruleName__c; //Here define your value which you want to display
                       var rfi = encodeURI(record.evaluationMessage__c);
                        var params = "accountSTId="+record.accountSTID__c+"&userId="+currentUser+"&ruleId="+record.ruleId__c+"&ruleName="+record.ruleName__c+"&recommendationFlag="+record.recommendationFlag__c+"&recommendation="+record.recommendation__c+"&evaluationMessage="+rfi+"&recommendationId__c="+record.recommendation__c+"&recommendationType="+record.ruleType__c+"&isLightning=true";

console.log("my params ::"+params);
                     record.link= 'https://hp--gsdr22sp22.lightning.force.com/lightning/n/Sales_Program_Details?&'+params;

console.log("recordlink ::"+record.link);

});

With help of this code, we are not able to pass the params. Please help me with the same.

Thanks in advance